We are now open to take bookings just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, contact details (email or mobile), type of permit and date you want to fish.
Rosebery is open for fishing on the 1st August .
As well as dealing with Covid restrictions, Scottish Water has been carrying out essential work on the reservoir and so the water level is low. We have made some key changes to get fishing back on.
Please follow them:
• You must purchase a permit in advance. People can not just turn up on the day and expect to fish. Booking procedure will follow at the end of the week.
• Mill bank house and gardens are out of bounds please do not enter. As Mr & Mrs Grant are shielding.
• There will be bank fishing only until the water level rises.
• There is restricted parking, please park in the designated areas. No parking at Millbank, on the dam or on the Yorkston road.
• You will be expected to observe Government Covid guidelines.
It has been a long wait to get this years fishing started, we appreciate your patience and look forward to welcoming you back to Rosebery. There just may be some big fish that have not been bothered since October last year !!