You must have purchased a permit in advance before fishing.
Rod permits and bag limits are not transferable and rod sharing is not allowed. Only fish with one rod and a single barbless hook.
Fly, bait & spin fishing is permitted on the whole of the reservoir.
All brown trout and course fish to be returned to the water. No Fish should be gutted or cleaned in the loch
Children (under 16 years old) must be accompanied by an adult and only permit holders are allowed on the fishery.
In the event of thunder and lighting all anglers must leave the reservoir immediately to avoid any risk of being struck by lightening
Strictly no dogs, swimming, fires, alcohol or camping. Stay within the fenced boundary of the reservoir.
Please respect your natural environment, leave no litter or nylon.
Bailiffs will inspect you permits and may ask to inspect your bag. Any angler found not abiding by these rules will be asked to leave the fishery.
Let us know you catch returns before leaving by either text, email or phone call. It will help us keep the reservoir stocked.
As the boat user you have read and agreed to our rules and conditions.
1 You must wear Life jacket/buoyancy aid at all times when in the boat.
2.Anglers are advised not to stand up in the boats.
3. No under 16’s to use the boats.
4. Do not ram the boat onto the shore.
5. Extra care should be taken when getting in and out of boats.
5. Boats should be left litter-free and clean. Take your litter home.
6. Boats must be returned to launch point at the session.
7. Boat damage as a result of rule infringement you will be liable for.
8. In the event of strong winds anglers are advised to check conditions at the fishery. If thunder and lightening return the boat to launch point.
9. No trolling or ‘trailing’ flies from boats